Wednesday, March 28, 2007

God. so many things happened.. I've got no idea where to start from.



After meeting my group of friends, their silliness amuse me. before i reached serangoon gardens shu hui and zeke was there, but they never notice that chomp chomp was closed, due to some unknown reasons. so we went down to cafe cartel for dinner. The dinner was ok, i'm not really into cartel's food. you get sick of the taste very quickily specially those pasta with cream. yucks! We did many things while waiting for the food to be served in like 30-45 mins. mummy and michelle asked me to do some IQ games and i've completed my trial. so happy! i love to do IQ games. heeee



After eating. we continue to sit there waiting for our andy to come.. when he finally came we walked to a playground near my house, andy, michelle and huihui came up wif me to my house to use the toilet and wanted to bring baby down for a walk but andy dun like small dogs. WEIRD -.-"



we sat there and talk, slack and do nothing, only when andy started to play songs from his phone then Andy lim's dance class commerce le. Mummy and Andy started dancing again. slowly as time slowly faded away with the darkness of the night, people bid their farewell. michelle, andy and mummy had to go back already cause there isn't anymore last bus.



shuhui and me we went back to 7-11 to get my strawberry milk. But there isn't any left soi tried the oat with milk and god does it taste bad. shu hui bought for me strawberry youghurt milk and she drank the oat milk. heeee when we went back to the playground there was a group of people there so i brought her to other playground. we walk and walk.. walking in the night is my favourite past time we walk to many diffferent playgrounds i've forgotten to take picture of everyone we came across. in the end we settled down at a fitness corner at god knows where. we sat there and chit chat, talked abour myself and about the things running in the background now and all the disturbances we faced. we took pictures but so dark and we don't want to on flash because it looks weird.



we slacked till 3 and we went to eat prata. i don't know if i was hungry or what but that was the 2nd best prata i've ever tasted in almost 19 years of my life. the first belongs to the prata at upper thomson =X yummy and after we finished up our prata we went home and bathe liao den sleep le.



_______Pictures time




slacking at the playground.


The fitness corner xD

Shu hui and me at the playground~ *NO FLASH*


Our Prata. *tummy pains*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home